Meter help needed - Knightkit KG600B

Scott Cowling dfi at CYBERHIGHWAY.NET
Wed Mar 26 23:51:58 EST 1997

Joe,

There is a guy in our QRP club here in Phoenix that repairs meters.  He says
that alot of times the needle just needs to be set back into the bearings.
Last meeting, he brought a BOX of meters that he got for nothing and
repaired.  He donated them for a club raffle!  What a guy!

I can check and see if he might be willing to work on yours if you can't
find a replacement. Or maybe he could give you some tips and you could do it
yourself. Don't know if he has any jewelers type tools or not.

73,
Scotty WA2DFI