Meter help needed - Knightkit KG600B

Brian Carling (G3XLQ/AF4K) bry at MNSINC.COM
Sat Mar 29 01:25:32 EST 1997

Your best bet might be to substitute another meter of the same
rating if you could find one. I know that is not the "collectors"
way to do things, but I bet you are going to have a hard time finding
spare parts for that thing nowadays.

I fondly remember Knight Kits and radios. Used to use a T-60, and
there seems to still be a lot of those around.

Regards - Bry
*** 73 from Radio AF4K / G3XLQ in Gaithersburg, MD USA *
**  E-mail to:  bry at mnsinc.com                         *
*** See the great ham radio resources at:              *
**  http://www.mnsinc.com/bry/                         *