Need Buy/Swap

Gary D Elliott k7ox at PIPELINE.COM
Fri May 16 18:38:20 EDT 1997

Looking for the black plastic piece that goes on the front panel of the
Collins 75A4 which goes around the slide dial and meg dial.  Not sure what
this is called.  Anyway anybody parting out a A4 that has this ?

73 Gary K7OX

More information about the Boatanchors mailing list