Ferret Radio

Dean Davidson ddavidso at METZ.UNE.EDU.AU
Sun May 18 19:03:55 EDT 1997

At 07:28 16/05/97 -0700, Eric Woodman wrote:
>We have found that a Wireless Set No. 19 or 22
>would also be historically correct as these were used in the early vehicles.
>Can anyone give me a description of these sets and whether they ever show up
>for sale?

Have a look at:
http://www.webspawner.com/users/boredbybob/

All you ever wanted to know about 19 sets

Dean

--
Dean Davidson  Web Page: http://www.une.edu.au/~psychology/deand.htm
Dept Psychology               Email: mailto:ddavidso at metz.une.edu.au
University of New England                       Phone: 61 67 73 2585
Armidale NSW 2351 Australia                                  VK2 ZID