Collins (military) FT

Walter S Delesandri walt at JOVE.ACS.UNT.EDU
Tue Nov 25 11:47:00 EST 1997

Hello all,

THE ULTIMATE BOATANCHOR!!! IMPRESS YOUR FRIENDS!!

I have two (!) Collins KWT-6 URR-32 HF stations.  This is an
integrated, modular 2-30 Mhz SSB/CW/AM/RTTY 500 watt station
in a six foot rack.  It has integral blower, antenna tuner,
dummy load, etc.  It weighs about 300 lbs. These units were
pulled from daily use only a few months ago and are in very
nice condition.  Typical Collins, in parts alone they would be
worth $1000 parted out!!  I'd rather see them go to a collector/user
as a novel piece to show off, though.

I am mainly interested in trading.  My interests are as follows, in
order of interest:

Collins amateur gear (s-line, KWM-2, PS, Accessories, etc,) perhaps
older collins receivers, if they are VERY nice.

Fender tube guitar amps

Money

Other FINE, CLEAN amateur gear, particularly Ten-Tec and vintage.

What have you ???

BTW, these are pick up only in Denton, Tx. unless you want to make
arrangements for shipping from MY DOOR to yours.

Thanks for the read, I hope this is the appropriate gear for the
group etc., I've never posted here before.

73, Walt WB5LJW
940-387-2050 eves.

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov