Fair Radio On the Ropes?

Bob Miller bmiller at CALWEB.COM
Tue Dec 8 00:08:18 EST 1998

I wrote to my Congressman, Matsui, two years ago when the depots were going
apeshit with hammers and torches on really obsolete gear.  He forwarded my
letter to the Pentagon's disposal officer who told me to take a hike or cough
up 100 plus dollars for the Governement disposal regulations from the
government printing office if I really wanted to understand the system(s) and
guidelines applicable to munitions disposal.  Did you know that a GRC-106A
was a munition?  You can't win on this one without a major congressional
write in to suggest that the swords to plowshares equation still works.
    good luck

    Bob, KE6F

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov