Chirpy Viking Ranger

Brian Carling bry at MNSINC.COM
Wed Feb 4 21:52:03 EST 1998

Rod, I think you should check the actual voltage when keying it.
Look at the B+ coming to the VFO stages and see if it is dropping.

With the power off and all caps discharged, you should check the
value of the resistors with a meter. An open plate resistor or one
that has gone very high in value could produce this effect.

If all else fails, fly me in and I will fix it for you (grin!)

Bry, AF4K

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff BOATANCHORS