INFO -- Braun Receiver

Brian Sutin sutin at UCOLICK.ORG
Thu Jan 1 15:41:54 EST 1998

This is an exact description of the radio in the stereo I grew up with.
The only difference was the addition of a turntable and a larger
cabinet for holding records.  The brand name was `Kuba,'  I believe.
The guts of this radio probably appeared in many German consumer products.

Brian  KD6TLA

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff BOATANCHORS