For Sale NC-127

Adam McLaughlin kd6poc at JPS.NET
Sat Jul 4 21:52:38 EDT 1998

Alright guys, I have found out that it helps to know what you are selling
before you sell it!

I thougth that I had an RAO, but instead upon proper identification I have
found that I have a National NC-127. You can see this radio in Raymond
Moore's Communications Receivers books, editions third and later. The one
that I have for sale looks exactly as te picture, except mine has an
aluminum front panel instead of the black wrinkle paint like the photo
shows. The rest of the radio is black wrinkle, though. The legend plate
says that it was made in April, 1945, so this may be a rare one or an
unusual one.

It works electrically extremely well. It has been re-capped and re-aligned.
The cosmetics are excellent as well, and all surfaces still have the yellow
fungus proof coating all over everything still.

Along with this radio as a package you will get the parts unit, (about 50%
there) the manual, and a box of supplied spare parts for the set, still in
their sealed, unopened packaging.

I am asking $150 or better for this radio, parts set, manual and spare
parts. However, everything is negotiable....

The radio weighs about 100 pounds, the parts unit about 70.

I am in Santa Rosa, California. Zip 95401.

Thanks and Very 73,

Adam
Adam McLaughlin KD6POC
KD6POC at JPS.net
http://www.jps.net/jmclaugh/adam2.htm
ICQ #6147499
AIM "Screen Name" is: kd6poc
"We are the dreamers, and we are the music makers"

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff BOATANCHORS