Back to boatanchors

Adam McLaughlin kd6poc at JPS.NET
Mon Mar 16 23:56:37 EST 1998

Ya, ya ya ya ya ya. Okay, back to boatanchors stuff.

I recently found an extra NEW Simpson 260 Series 7 and 7M manual in my
hoard of stuff. Does anyone want it? It is free for postage. It is brand
new, and it still has the original orange unused warranty card in it.

Anyone interested?

Adam

By the way, I have used Ebay many, many times and I am always happy with
the result. Ebay is how I built my collection of Indiana Jones stuff....

At 08:23 PM 3/16/98 -0800, you wrote:
>My I offer a sincere apology to those folks who were upset by the cc of
>5 individual replies I made to folks on the boatanchors list server.  I
>am still of the opinion that the Ebay stuff does not belong on the list,
>
>but if the folks here want the auction ads and other mechanics of
>commercial enterprises on the list then please be my guest.  I am
>frankly tired of hearing all the moaning and groaning about the topic
>and figured that if one were to just ASK folks not to do the Ebay thing
>on our list server that perhaps they would at least consider the
>request.  Oddly the only folks to respond to me so far are folks annoyed
>
>with the cc posts and could care less in many cases what stuff we put on
>
>the list. So be it.  I'm no crusader rabbit.
>    Best to all and to all a good night
>
>    73
>    Bob, KE6F
>
>--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --
>To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
>and in body: subscribe BOATANCHORS yourfirstname yourlastname
>To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
>and in body: signoff BOATANCHORS
>Archives for BOATANCHORS: http://www.tempe.gov/archives

Adam McLaughlin KD6POC
KD6POC at JPS.net
http://www.jps.net/jmclaugh/adam2.htm
ICQ #6147499
AIM "Screen Name" is: kd6poc
"We are the dreamers, and we are the music makers"

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff BOATANCHORS