WTD: NC-125 knobs

Ian Webb ian_webb at PACBELL.NET
Mon Nov 9 00:35:42 EST 1998

I just received an NC-125 (my SWL/novice receiver) which I'm going to
restore.  In looking at it I knew there was something wrong and it dawns
on me that it doesn't have the proper silver bar type knobs on the mode
switch and band switch.  Somebody has replaced them with heathkit knobs
with skirt indicators.

I'd sure like to find the correct knobs which as I recall might also
have been used on the NC-183 and others.

If you want to see what I'm talking about, take a look at the picture
at:

 NC-125 picture and write-up

Thanks!

Ian, K6SDE