Radio "Litrachure"

Will White wcw at ASU.USWEST.NET
Fri Sep 4 03:19:52 EDT 1998

 As an addendum to my post earlier, I would also like to hear about titles
in the categories of  memoir, autobiography, autobiographical novel, and
"creative non-fiction" (i.e. articles that are heavily personal in point of
view). BTW, as a number of replies have commented on the subject of my
master's thesis, just thought I should say that radio literature is a large
part of the project, but not the whole thing. Academia seems a bit silly, I
know. I know of one person who did a doctoral dissertation with the title:
"The Semiotic Rhetoric of Bob Dylan's _Blonde On Blonde_, or
Para-hermeneutics for the Masses." He he.

--
Will White, KD7BFX

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov