CE 200 V- 160 meters?

George Maier gmaier at ULTRANET.COM
Sun Apr 4 14:34:33 EDT 1999

Floyd:
They were both identical in that respect.  There was a 60's article
around that showed how to home brew 160M coils for the 100/200V by the
well know DX'er KH6IJ.  Maybe some one has this and can send you a
copy.   I's don't know of any 100's or 200's  that had factory coils,
but could have been some.  I've got both here, and the 200V is actually
a bit easier to operate, but the 100V has a few more bells & whistles.
No matter, they're both beter than any other SSB exciter ever made, bar
none.
73's
George Maier - K1GXT