Clamper tube curcuit?

Mike Hagans Mikehagans at AOL.COM
Wed Apr 7 12:23:30 EDT 1999

I just picked up a beatiful HB 4-1000a GG Amplifier from an estate. It has a
clamping circuit in it which I am totally unfamiliar with.There's an on off
clamp switch on the front panel, and 2 tubes used in the circuit, one of them
is a 6AL5, the other is a tube with an 8 pin socket and about the size of an
807 with no markings on it, have no idea what it is. Does anyone have a
schematic on a curcuit similar to this that could give me an idea of how this
circuit works? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mike W4ZGI

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --
To subscribe: listserv at
and in body: subscribe BOATANCHORS yourfirstname yourlastname
To unsubscribe:  listserv at
and in body: signoff BOATANCHORS
Archives for BOATANCHORS:
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --

More information about the Boatanchors mailing list