Swatch 2m Jamming

Jerry Seligman w7bun at WA.NET
Wed Apr 7 21:24:09 EDT 1999

Brian - Is the Swatch Co. really Swiss? There's been some talk on other mail
groups that they're actually German.

BTW some of those making comments on the reflector suggest various jamming
methods. First of all, that's impractical considering the speed and tiny size
of the target. Secondly, it's illegal. Fighting an illegal station with an
illegal signal does not represent the best of amateur radio. Please see the
special bulletin from the ARRL sent on April 1st (no it's not a joke).

73, Jerry W7BUN

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff BOATANCHORS