Fwd: Need Some Help

Dave Hollander davidh at GETNET.COM
Mon Aug 2 13:30:47 EDT 1999

I would also like to know this as I have the same problem with my
NC-100ASD

Thanks,

Dave  N7RK

---------------- Begin Forwarded Message ----------------
Date:        08/02  12:04
From:        Robert Vincent, rvi3489u at postoffice.uri.edu
To:          BA Swap List, baswaplist at foothill.net

Hi Everyone.  I have A NC-100ASD That has the dial pointer  connected to
the bandswitch via a pullry/cam cord arrangement. When you change bands
the dial pointer moves up and down to tell you which band you are on. I
have the original manual, Looked at all the Ryder stuff, but cannot find
any info on how this is restrung. There is nothing in the original
manual about this. It is not simple, there are a bunch of pulleys and
cams, Mr Millen must have stayrd up late a lot of nights figuring this
one out.  Anyone out there have any knowledge of how this works I would
appreciate the feedback.. I received the radio with a broken cord, not
even sure if I have all the parts.  K1dft, Rob

Dave  N7RK -  Webmaster CADXA
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#23 - 75 Meter SSB*

                 ex-N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor Collector Extraordinaire preferring Hallicrafters, National
and what ever else looks interesting!

E-Mail: davidh at getnet.com
My Home Page:  http://www.getnet.com/~davidh

Visit the Central Arizona DX Association Home page - http://cadxa.org