FS: Various Goodies

Dave davidh at GETNET.COM
Wed Dec 29 12:22:20 EST 1999

I have the following items for sale. As far as shipping, I am in
Phoenix, Arizona and I will ship overseas. Pictures and more details can
be found at:

"Rare" Collector Quality Conar Twins - $275+shipping

Yaesu FTDX400 Transceiver - $350+ Shipping

Military Radio Beam Filter (Audio Filter) - $40+shipping

Pair of 4-400 Pulls - $85 + Shipping

73, thanks for looking and happy Y2K

Dave  N7RK -  Webmaster CADXA
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#23 - 75 Meter SSB*

            ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor Collector Extraordinaire preferring Hallicrafters, National
and what ever else looks interesting!

E-Mail: davidh at getnet.com  My Home Page:  http://www.getnet.com/~davidh

Visit the Central Arizona DX Association Home page - http://cadxa.org