FA eBay: ZENITH Trans Oceanic & Wavemagnet

Ian Webb ian_webb at PACBELL.NET
Fri Jan 1 22:12:09 EST 1999

I have two ZENITH items of interest to ZENITH collectors which are being
auctioned on eBay:

Tube type Transoceanic Receiver in need of restoration:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=53221596

Very nice condition Wavemagnet Antenna for T.O.:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=53219895

Thank you.

***NOTE***
I know that some of you will be angry that this was posted, but note
that I DID indicate very clearly in the subject the fact that this an
eBay listing and you were perfectly free to just delete it and move on.
If you got this far I assume you are not one of those who seem to
delight in taking up bandwidth with complaints about eBay.  You are
welcome to send me a FLAME but I too have a DELETE key and will use it
to DELETE your message unread!  Unless I hear from the list owner that
this type of posting is unacceptable, I don't feel I am violating any
"rule."

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff BOATANCHORS