Help with MARS SSB Convertor

Tom Norris badger at TELALINK.NET
Fri Jan 1 23:16:58 EST 1999

The past two or three years I have posted to various newsgroups
and lists about his receive SSB convertor I found several years ago.
This is my annual posting, as none of the previous postings got even
a snide remark. :-) I did take some photos -- digital, and not too detailed --
of the unit this time if it would be any help. Please take a look at the site
below if you have or may know of someone who could help find a diagram
for this unit. It really would look nice in my rack with my R-390A's.

I finally got the courage up to retube it today! It is dead... :-(   Has a
power supply, best I can tell, and I did check all the tubes before putting
into the unit. Guess it is time to go a-signal-searchin' with scope and

73 and thanks for any help

To subscribe: listserv at
To unsubscribe:  listserv at
and in body: signoff BOATANCHORS