FS: 6N2 Johnson

Ian Webb ian_webb at PACBELL.NET
Wed Jan 13 00:02:07 EST 1999

FOR SALE

Johnson 6N2 missing ONLY THE METER as best I can tell.  (I have
information on a meter that may be available in a parts unit if you are
interested.)

The front panel and knobs are in pretty good shape...I suspect the panel
would be a good 8 or 9 with some cleaning and polishing and the knobs
look very good.

The case is without dents except for one corner that needs some
reforming (upper left).  Take a look at the picture.

The tubes are all there, including the 5894, but they are untested and
the only things I know are missing is the hatch for the crystal socket,
the screws for the case and the meter.  There's even a crystal included
with it.

This is a chance to have that unit that goes with the Ranger and later
Johnson HF rigs or even the earlier Viking I or II.  Restore this and
you'll have the entire transmitter coverage from 160 meters through 2
meters!  Just like the 1950s!

$40 plus you pay shipping and insurance if you want it.  It's relatively
light and I'll pack it well.

Pictures are at:

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/7463/6n2/all6n2.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/7463/6n2/front6n2.jpg