Tube Test Adapters

Al Waschka awaschka at PALMNET.NET
Tue Jan 19 23:06:17 EST 1999

I am looking for three 9-pin miniature (as in 12AU7) tube test
adapters.  They allow you to remove the tube, plug in the adapter, plug
the tube into the adapter and give tabs to measure the voltages on each

I am troubleshooting a Hallicrafters TO Keyer that must be operated
right side up due to a wetted relay in the circuit and I need to make
voltage measurements and look at various points with a scope. I could
solder in some test leads, but adapters would be more flexible.

I tried Antique Radio Supply and didn't see anything.  SSN has a set
with one each of 7-pin, octal and 9-pin Novar for ONLY $45 but it
doesn't have 9-pin miniature and I need three.  Anybody got a source?



--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --
To subscribe: listserv at
and in body: subscribe BOATANCHORS yourfirstname yourlastname
To unsubscribe:  listserv at
and in body: signoff BOATANCHORS
Archives for BOATANCHORS:
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --

More information about the Boatanchors mailing list