MFJ repair problems

Kelly Taylor ve4xt at MB.SYMPATICO.CA
Thu Jul 8 12:27:39 EDT 1999

Just goes to show that you can't please all the people all of the time,
but you can REALLY piss off some of the people some of the time.

What I don't understand is why the originator of this thread feels it's
his God-given right for HIS piece of repair work to go to the front of
the line, ahead of people who possibly have been waiting longer than he.

In fairness to MFJ, what we don't see here is their side of the story. Is
this an unexpected deluge of repair work? If so, it would be unreasonable
to demand that they increase their staff to deal with a short-term crisis
unless we are all willing to pay more for our 949Es. If it's a chronic
thing, then perhaps MFJ should hold off on acquiring new businesses until
they sort this problem out.

Or maybe it's a sign that they have enough stuff flying out the door they
feel they don't need to worry about repeat business. If so, that's a
collision course, ultimately, with bankruptcy.
--
73, kelly
VE4XT
ve4xt at mts.net

Opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author. Gender-specific
pronouns used only for convenience. Your mileage may vary. In case of
discrepancy between these opinions and the REAL opinions of the author,
the latter shall prevail. May contain peanuts. Not responsible for lost
belongings. Past performance is no guarantee of future returns.

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff BOATANCHORS