BAMA site access?

Will White wcw at USWEST.NET
Wed Jun 23 05:49:31 EDT 1999

Yes, I checked a few minutes ago, and am having the same problem, getting a
"login incorrect" message back.

Rob Dunn <dunnr at IX.NETCOM.COM> wrote:

Hi All,

Anybody else having trouble connecting to Ken Grimm's boatanchor manual web
site (  It is refusing anonymous login's which it
always was happy with in the past and none of the web site links I can find
use anything other than an anonymous login.  This is a staple website for
me. It provides me documentation for receivers I am working on and more
importantly fuel for my dreams as I look throught the manuals of radiosI
lust after.

Will White, KD7BFX

to reply, please click this link mailto:wcw at

To subscribe: listserv at
To unsubscribe:  listserv at
and in body: signoff BOATANCHORS
Archives for BOATANCHORS: