BNC twinax connectors needed

Tom Norris badger at TELALINK.NET
Mon Mar 15 23:14:55 EST 1999

Yep, BNC twinax connectors. Need a couple. These are NOT the
more commonly found concentric BNC twinax fittings as can be
had from Surplus sales, these have their center connector area
split into a male half and a female half. gold plated* as well, at least
the ones I have are. Have seen these in the past used on lab gear,
so know they must exist somewhere. Trompeter was the mfg of
my current stock of one connector.

Needed for a CEI VLF-354 receiver project.  ( which will, oddly enough
contain tubes when I am done with it, he said, to satisfy the BA list
requirements )

Anyone needing a pic to get an idea of what I am looking for
I can scan the end of the one I have for you and email as an
attachment.

Thanks all!

Tom KA4RKT

*as is the CEI receiver. Every chassis is gold flashed on the inside and
silver plated outside. The input filter is gold plated in and out, and the
connectors are gold as well. Odd, I though, but I guess that is what
makes the darned CEI and Watkins-Johnson stuff cost so much.

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff BOATANCHORS