Contact/potentiometer Cleaning

Denis Sharon DNSSHRN at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Tue Mar 16 15:14:44 EST 1999

Hello Everyone,

I recently sent a query to Caig Laboratories, the manufacturer of DeoxIT
regarding the choice of the best product for maintaining contacts and
potentiometer wipers. The reply I received was informative and I've
forwarded it here. Admittedly it is long but I feel that many will find it
helpful. My apologies to those who may not agree (there always are some, you
know). Caig Laboratories has a web site at www.Caig.com.

Regards,
Denis Sharon  W1AOK

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov