How do I get a 170 lb xmfr from NJ to San diego?

Brian Carling af4k at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Nov 9 11:54:04 EST 1999

Lane there is an E-mailing list somewhere for HAMS who are TRUCKERS
that are willing to take along extra freight like this at no charge or a very
small charge when it is an older, but precious piece of huge heavy BA gear.

You MIGHT find the e-list information at:

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hall/8701/hamlynx/hamlists.htm

Your mileage may vary.

Bry, AF4K