No subject

Joseph Lutz kwz99 at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Nov 9 11:03:27 EST 1999

[1]  RF-130 Radio Transmitting Set - Harris RF Communications - Pub Nbr:
825-3005E - dtd December 1981 - Original - Very Good/Excellent Condition
 - Covers the RF-131 Exciter, RF-110 RF Amplifier and the RF-112 Power
Supply - $15.00 - Shipped

[2]  RF-124 Power Supply -  Harris RF Communications - Pub Nbr: 8913-0003F -
dtd December 1980 -Instruction Manual - Original - Very Good/Excellent
Condition - $10.00 - Shipped

[3]  RF-601A Antenna Coupler Group -  Harris RF Communications - Pub  Nbr:
0909-0009G - April 1982 - Original - Very  Good/Excellent Conditon -
$15.00 - Shipped

[4]  RF-3470/RF-3470RFK -  Harris RF Communicaitons - Pub Nbr:
SU-10133-0040 - Aug 1986 Soft Decision Supplement to RF-3466/RF-3466T High
Speed HF Modem -
Original - Very Good/Excellent Condition - $10.00 - Shipped

** Items 1 thru 4 - $40.00 Shipped **

[5]  MASTR Executive II - General Electric Maintenance Manual  LB130131H -
dtd 1982 - covers Installation, Alignment and Troubleshooting - Good/Very
Good Condition - $20.00 - Shipped

[6]  5A14N Four Channel Amp  -  Tektronix Instruction Manual - dtd Mar
1982 - Good/Very Good Cndx
Original -  $14.00 - Shipped

[7] TELEX [Hy-Gain] Catalog - Covers Commercial, Industrial & Military -
HF/VHF/UHF Communications
Antennas, Rotators, Towers, Complete Antenna Systems - with photos &
Specifications - dtd Jan 1986 -
Very Good/Exec Condition - $7.50 Shipped

[8]  BIRD Series 8890-300 Termaline Coaxial Load Resistor - Instruction
Book - dtd 1982 - Good/VG Cndx -
$7.50 Shipped

[9]  Technical Manual for Delta Electronics Solid State Multicoupler Model
SRMC 1X10 - [2 Manuals - one
dtd Aug 1972 & one dtd Sep 1978] Good/VG Cndx - $5.00 for one/$8.50 for
both - Shipped

[10] TM11-681 Electrical Fundamentals [Alternating Current] - Dept of Army -
dtd Dec/1981 - Good/VG cndx -
$7.50 Shipped

[11] Radio Craft Magazine - Following editions of the magazines are
available:

1944:  JAN - FEB - MAR - APR - MAY - JUL - SEP - NOV
1945:  JAN - FEB - MAR - JUN
1946:  SEP

These are really a 'step back into the past, and how it was during the war
in relationship to electronics.  Although the majority of the items are
related to commerical electronics, there is a lot on 'doing things within
the constraints of War-time rationing.  Many of the articles cover 'latest'
electronic advances in Military systems.  Hallicrafter radios and equipment
is frequently covered. The Sept 1946 issue has on it's cover: GI Amateur
Radio Club Station [W2OEC] and it's BC-610.  Condition is Good -
signs of aging [edges turning brown, etc], but the contents, etc have no
damage what-so-ever.  Each edition is a plastic covering for protection.
$5.00 Each or All 13 editions  - $50.00 Shipped.

[For further clarification - 1944 issues have Radio Craft & Popular
Electronics on cover, but the later issues just show Radio Craft.  Maybe, it
broke into two different magazines and Popular Electronics was born??]

That's it for now - have a lot to go through yet - Also will be putting on
the block
some of my "toy's" - after burying our faithful dog that we picked up in
Portugal 15
years ago yesterday evening - I have come to the realization that it's time
to thin
out the 'pile' so they won't get tossed aside.  Two things that are among
those going
will be one of my KWM-2A's, and a really nice Heathkit Marauder HX-10 -
chrome
knobs and all.  More than likely - both will be local area only.  But will
try and
get them posted this week if I get a chance - wife goes into surgery Friday,
so it is
a zoo here.  Sorry for long-winded posting.  Will keep them shorted in the
future.
Take care and Enjoy!

73,
JOE W7LPF/NNN0KUU
NEW FLORENCE, PA [WESTMORELAND CO]
QWCA - SWOP - NCVA - FISTS - NAVMARS - RCC