Stuff FS

Lane Zeitler Ku7i at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Thu Nov 11 08:51:35 EST 1999

Vibroplex Super Deluxe Presentation bug. 24K gold plated. Overall an 8/10.
With original box. Serial number 386259. $155 shipped lower 48.

Heathkit SB-200. Previous owner attempted to convert the 10 meter tap to 6
meters. No tubes. Power supply checks out at 2340 vdc. I dropped in another
set of 572Bs and the filament winding is also good as the filaments lit up.
This one is being sold without tubes however. T/R relay engages when keyed
to ground as it should. All is their to put it back to stock configuration.
Overall condx is 8/10. Have manual.

I was going to drop in a pair of 8874s or 4CX400s as they are the same
filament voltage but i already have enough projects.

$150 + UPS charges from San Diego 92139 on 42 pounds.

73s

Lane
Ku7i
San Diego 92139