[BoatAnchors] What is difference btwn Drake 2B & 2A?

Brian Carling af4k at EARTHLINK.NET
Sun Nov 14 15:06:21 EST 1999

Significant! The 2A is a much different looking rcvr. More vertical shaped and
nothing like the 2B. The 2B and 2C both have a smiliar size and shape case.
The 2B is more rounded, and has a darker front panel. The 1A uses the
same color scheme as the 2B, but the 2A has a very unusual shaped case!
I have never tried a 2A.