What are specs on BC-610 plate xmfr?

JACK Iverson jackiv at JUNO.COM
Mon Nov 15 08:13:21 EST 1999

Lane, in the bill of materials for the SCR-399 by Hallicrafters,
the modulation transformer is listed as:
Transformer, modulation; prim. 16,000 ohms c.t. ; sec.8330 ohms c.t. at 250
ma.
source is Stancor;  Signal Corps part no. 2Z9634.3
Hallicrafters part no. 55C028.

Plate transformer:
Transformer, power;
prim. 117v tapped to provide 4000 or 5000 V.C.T. @ 500 ma.
mfr. Stancor; Signal Corps prt no,2Z9612.1, Hallicrafters part no. 52C046
 another H.V.  transformer for the 450 v supply is listed

 note; I have all of the data on the radio set in this book, quite rare I
believe.
                        73     jack

Jack Iverson    K0EWU    jackiv at juno.com
ARRL,  IEEE LM,  RCA, AMI, ARCI, QCWA,CCA