Johnson Receiver and National Transmitter

Brian Carling af4k at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Nov 15 09:13:55 EST 1999

Will, what is also amusing is the way that AUDIOPHILES are wooed with
similar B.S. ads for gold-plated speaker wires that supposedly improve the
sound of stereos!

Take a look at the amusing collection of quotes from THAT field at:

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hall/8701/Audio_BS.htm

A humorous look at the world of the AUDIOPHILES!
These are the people who can HEAR and even SMELL the
difference between 4 gauge and 8 gauge speaker wires!

Someone should make a similar web page for HAM ADS that use a lot of
B.S. like you describe!

..