SP-600 "known units information" UPDATE!

JOSE V. GAVILA (EB5AGV/EC5AAU) eb5agv at CTV.ES
Thu Nov 25 12:25:58 EST 1999

Hi SP-600 owners and/or lovers ;-)!

As you probably know, I maintain a page in my WEB which cointains the info
about "known SP-600 units". The info I have for each unit is: model, serial
number, military tag info (if any) and general comments (black uglies
around?, mods, fixes, performance, ...). I have just updated it with five
'new' additions and wonder if you could help:

(A)With new units which are not shown in my page.

(B)With updates about the units: restorations, fixes, mods, ... We could
have the history of each set.

(C)With any other info about the matching SSB adapters (HC-10, SPC-10).

Please, take a look at:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/6992/sp600.htm

Thanks and best regards,

JOSE
  73 EB5AGV / EC5AAU
     JOSE V. GAVILA
     Benetusser - VALENCIA (SPAIN)

* Please, visit my Vintage Radio Site (last updated 25-November-1999) *
  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/6992/
  European Boatanchors List: http://www.eGroups.com/list/euro_ba_swap
  ICQ 43817777