ID-5001C Weather Computer

charles w. morehouse cwmorehouse at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Fri Nov 26 23:58:25 EST 1999

Fellow Keepers,
I have a complete ID-5001C That I am thinking of selling because I am
retired and need the money. The kit is unbuilt except the circuit
boards.
Completed NASA soldering so the boards look like they were wave soldered
and have been cleaned. The unit has all the accessories, rain gauge,
humidity sensors, RS-232 option with software, and all manuals. The
outdoor humidity sensor is the improved unit as the originals failed in
high humidity such as we have here in Florida. You can still?? buy the
unit from Questek for about $1500. Question, what would be a fair
selling price for this? Luck and 73.
Wayne;
W4GBW