Superb Drake 2-A rcvr for sale

Lane Zeitler Ku7i at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Sat Nov 27 15:28:46 EST 1999

For sale: Muy Excellente' Drake 2-A rcvr with 2-AC xtyl calibrator and a
half dozen or so SW crystals. orig. manual also in great condx. If you are
looking for a 2-A that is 100% ready to operate then this is the one. I have
been using it with my TS-930SAT so I have dual simultaneous (sp?) and it is
every bit as sensitive as the 930.

Overall cosmetics are an 8 to 8.5/10. Very minimal corrosion/pitting on
copper.

Completely aligned 11-99 front to back using all HP test equipment in a
professional lab.

2.4 or 4.8 khz bandwidth in ssb, cw, or am. Triple conversion, etc.

$190 plus actual shipping from 92139.

73s

Lane
Ku7i