The LP-7 Loop Antenna.

Tony Grogan wsno19 at MINDSPRING.COM
Mon Oct 4 09:49:53 EDT 1999

I would like to beg, buy, borrow ( for cash deposit ) the LP-7 loop antenna for the SCR-131 et.al. radio ( BC-148, BC-151) I know that several people own this radio and are "sans" the antenna.

It is my desire to fabricate several re-pop antennas in tandem with another well known collector on a "one-time-only" basis.

If you have this antenna...please help us achieve this.

                                                                      Thanks,
                                                                                    Tony Grogan WA4MRR.