New List Features...

AI7R-PK ai7r at PRESENCEKNOWN.COM
Mon Oct 18 19:44:11 EDT 1999

Hi gang!!

Well, you're going to love this!!  The web search for the archives is
working...and are they slick!!!  You can go to http://www.tempe.gov/archives
and see everything like you saw before...except the search works.  Or you
can go to http://www.tempe.gov/cgi-shl/WA.EXE?S1=collins (insert the list
name of choice in place of collins of course) and you will go directly to a
fully functional search of several years worth of archives.

There is more....but I haven't done enough study yet to announce it.  I was
right that you will be able to configure your Tempe subscriptions via the
web if you want.  More details to follow.

73 and enjoy....more later...

Dave Kelley, AI7R
Presenceknown.com
"for those who want their presence known on the web..."