Need bits for Vargus deburring tool

Mike Silva mjsilva at JPS.NET
Mon Oct 25 21:12:23 EDT 1999

Hi all,

I just broke the last bit in my Vargus deburring tool (a -wonderful-
invention!), and I'd like to find out where I can get more.  These are the
swivelling hook-shaped bits for deburring both sides of a sheet metal hole.
I think they're standardized, but I'm not positive.  Anybody know where I
should go? (How's that for a straight line?)

Mike, KK6GM

More information about the Boatanchors mailing list