Need bits for Vargus deburring tool

Christian Fandt cfandt at NETSYNC.NET
Mon Oct 25 21:51:11 EDT 1999

Upon the date 06:12 PM 10/25/99 -0700, Mike Silva said something like:
>Hi all,
>I just broke the last bit in my Vargus deburring tool (a -wonderful-
>invention!), and I'd like to find out where I can get more.  These are the
>swivelling hook-shaped bits for deburring both sides of a sheet metal hole.
>I think they're standardized, but I'm not positive.  Anybody know where I
>should go? (How's that for a straight line?)

Know of any tool and die supply houses? Those are the outfits who sell
reamers, end mills, and such items to machinists, tool & die makers and
factories who do metal forming. Check your yellow pages. They should have
bits for such tools. I need to buy one of those tools myself one of these days.

Regards,  Chris
-- --
Christian Fandt,         Electronic/Electrical Historian
Jamestown, NY  USA      cfandt at
        Member of Antique Wireless Association

More information about the Boatanchors mailing list