MF Command transmitters WANTED AFRS STUFF!!!

Ed Sharpe couryhouse at AZONLINE.COM
Sat Sep 11 23:48:55 EDT 1999

this brings up an area we need more info, books, pictures etc. on AFRS and AFRTS
for the museum.

Xeroxes always welcome, Orig. material always  better!
ed sharpe

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff BOATANCHORS