McMurdo Silver 701 Transmitter

Dave Hollander davidh at GETNET.COM
Mon Apr 17 01:51:03 EDT 2000

Found this at a hamfest on Saturday. Coincidentally had seen it a few
days earlier looking at the ads in the 1948 handbook so I recognized it
in somebody's pile of junk (literally) laying on the ground.  Anybody
have any knowledge of this unit or a schematic? It is not listed in
Moore's transmitter book. Sadly the unit is pretty gutted. I have
pictures at this url:

http://www.getnet.com/~davidh/silver.html

Thanks for any comments or info.

73,

Dave N7RK

Dave  N7RK -  Webmaster CADXA
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#23 - 75 Meter SSB*

            ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor Collector Extraordinaire preferring Hallicrafters, National
and what ever else looks interesting!

E-Mail: davidh at getnet.com  My Home Page:  http://www.getnet.com/~davidh

Visit the Central Arizona DX Association Home page - http://cadxa.org