Telegraph licenses

Freeberg, Scott (STP) scott.freeberg at GUIDANT.COM
Mon Apr 17 16:37:19 EDT 2000

Hi Al,

When you took the test at the FCC office in Chicago in 1959, did the floors
squeak and creak terribly when you walked across them, and was the whole
room beat up and depressing like it was in 1970 when I was there?  :^))

73,  Scott WA9WFA in Saint Paul Minn