Vacuum Variables FS

Lane Zeitler Ku7i at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Mon Apr 17 22:04:17 EDT 2000

Original party that was interested has not sent the funds nor contacted me,
hence this re-post. Sell as package only. Naturally I deleted all of the
others who showed interest two days ago. Sorry guys.

Two vacuum variables FS:

First unit is a Jennings rated at 10kv at 375pF. Has been hi-potted to 14
kv. Works FB.

Second unit is a motorized 5kv 1000pf unit. 10-1000 pf range. Motor runs
on 24 to 28 vdc. Works great. Heavy duty gearing and built very nice.

Sell both for $170 shipped lower 48. Good for tune and load on an RF amp.

73s

Lane
Ku7i
San Diego