FS: HRO-60T

Ron and Cynthia Thomas rthomas at ZEBRA.NET
Mon Apr 17 22:22:58 EDT 2000

I have for sale a HRO-60T in Very Good Condition.  This unit is working
and sounds great.  It is all original except for the audio output
transformer which has been replaced.  There are some scratches, mostly
on the sides of the cabinet, but the front panel is in excellent
condition. All knobs are original.  There is some rust on the B+ and AVC
ON/OFF toggle switches.  Everything else looks great.

The following coil sets are included:  A, B, C, D & AD (essentially 1.7
to 54 MHz).  One original manual and one original National coil box are
also included.  Price is $425 plus shipping.  However, I am very
reluctant to ship this unit as I can't bear the thought of it getting
damaged in the process.  I plan on going to the Hamvention this year, so
I could deliver to Dayton or the buyer can pick up locally in Orange
Beach, AL (half way between Mobile, AL and Pensacola, FL on the Gulf
Coat).

If you insist on shipping, then I would use a professional packer to pad
and double box receiver and coils (shipped separately).  Be prepared to
pay $50 to $75 for this service.

I will have pictures available soon that I can e-mail to serious buyers.

73,

Ron  N4RT
N4RT at arrl.net
334-981-3740