Frequency, the movie...

Larry Wolken rhys at IX.NETCOM.COM
Sat Apr 29 11:04:17 EDT 2000

Hi Gang --

Last night I went to see the movie "Frequency" with my 14 year old
daughter.   Not likely that we would both like it I thought, her being a
typical teenager and I being a typical middle-aged Boatanchorite.  Wrong.
Turned out to be quite well done and we would both be glad to see it again.

The real star of the movie of course is the Heathkit SB-301 whose glowing
tubes are featured prominently in many scenes.  I won't go into details of
the plot but just to say that it kept us both riveted the entire time.

Also of note, if you've see the trailer for this movie which I downloaded
a few weeks ago, it's no where near as good as the movie.  Usually of
course it's the other way around with the movie being a great
disappointment after seeing the only three good scenes in the trailer.

I would not hesitate to take along significant others.  They will not be
disappointed and may soften a bit to your hobby as they see the power of
the glow...    We can dream anyway.

enjoy and 73
Larry N3OJD