Testing 6146B/8298A with a 177/b

Jim Strohm jstrohm at TEXAS.NET
Wed Aug 2 13:09:54 EDT 2000

Gentlemen,

The _ham radio_ article I _thought_ was in one of my binders of
photocopies...wasn't.

Fortunately, I still have all my old _ham radio_ mags in a box in
the garage, but it may take a little longer to find it.

Since there's been significant interest in this device, I will be
scanning the article and posting it to the web ASAP.  I'll
provide the URL when it's ready.

Also, I found a photocopy that one of the gentlemen on this
list shared with me a couple of years ago.  It's circa 1950,
and it shows some real-world ways to test high-power transmitting
tubes.  I'll scan and post it as well.

Jim N6OTQ