FS: Gonset GSB-100 fixer-upper or parts rig

Dave dave at BOATANCHORS.COM
Thu Aug 3 23:22:42 EDT 2000

Hello all,

I have for sale a pretty decent GSB-100 that's either a great parts
set or could be restored.

The face is EXCELLENT.  All the knobs are there and appear to be
original, the dial drum is in good shape (needs restringing), the meter is
there as well as the logo.  The power transformer appears to be the only
critical component missing - it has a 3-cable harness extending out from
the rear of the chassis with an octal plug that was used to run it from
an external supply (which I don't have).  There's a large choke hashed onto
the chassis top, but it doesn't appear that the chassis has been hacked into
at all.  No extra holes in the chassis or face.  Most of the tubes are
there.
Appears to be missing the single final tube (these rigs only had 1 final
tube)
and the rectifier.  The rest of them are there.  It has the bottom chassis
shell but is lacking the top.

Price is $100 plus shipping from Tacoma, WA.  Local pickup would be
great, or I can drive up to 50 miles in any direction to meet someone.

I hate to part this rig out, so I won't be fielding any parts requests.
There
is just too much good here to trash completely.

I have several JPEG's available to serious requests.

Thanks to all,

Dave WB7AWK
http://www.boatanchors.com