FS: Silver face Tempo One parts rig $35

Dave dave at BOATANCHORS.COM
Thu Aug 3 23:26:18 EDT 2000

For sale:

Silver face Henry Tempo One SSB rig.  Face is nice - still
has remnants of  'remove protective film' plastic that the original
owner didn't bother to completely remove.  Rather rough rig -
missing the tubes and the chassis bottom.  But it's otherwise
all there and could be restored.  Or use as a parts rig.

I acquired it to build a 30 meter monobander a few years ago,
but just never got to it.

I ran this some time back and it sold instantly, with 2 or 3 backup
buyers.  I have since been leveled by that blasted KAK virus and
lost all my emails, so if you are one of the backups and still want it,
drop me a note.

I have jpeg photos available.  I also think I have a copy of the schematic.

Thanks to all,

Dave WB7AWK
http://www.boatanchors.com