trahsed 312B-4 FS

Lane Zeitler Ku7i at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Fri Aug 18 11:54:34 EDT 2000

I have a Collins 312B-4 station console for sale. The front panel is
average. The meter glass in not cracked. Front panel looks okay. Levers
swithces appear to be straight and not bent. The top and sides of the case
are fair. Lots of scratches and small nicks. On the inside, someone went in
there and started to disassemble the thing. The spkr is still there and
looks to be intact. The main sub-chassis is there but I have no idea if this
thing is fixable. Sorry, no manual. Fix or use for a paper weight.

$95 shipped lower 48.

Lane
Ku7i
San Diego