FS: NOS HS-16A Vietnam-Era Headset (new listing)

Jan N0JR swanman at CFU.NET
Thu Feb 3 13:38:51 EST 2000

[NOTE: This is a NEW listing; if you wanted one of these headsets before
and I had to turn you down, please email me again!]

Have just found a few more NOS military HS-16A Vietnam-era headsets in
the estate we're helping to liquidate.  These are the Vietnam-era
version of the famous WW II HS-16.  They have the two cloth-covered
adjustable steel head bands, with dual magnetic element and are 520 ohm
impedance.  They have black plastic shell earpieces and a 54" brown
cloth-covered cord with two nickel plated plugs. They are in original,
unopened packages, which are in turn in individual, original boxes dated
mid-1960's.  They are in true MINT condition cosmetically and
electronically.  $25 + $3.20 to ship USPS Prioity (firm, no trades).
Tks es 73!  Jan N0JR
--
"There is no end to what you can accomplish
if you don't care who gets the credit."