Loctal tubes

J. Douglas Hensley nfmk at JUNO.COM
Sat Feb 12 20:17:22 EST 2000

Herewith an annual offering of my collection of loctal tubes.
Salvaged and rescued and then stored.  Their quantity perhaps
totals from 100 to 120.  It's been a while since I counted them.
Most numbers are 1 and 2 each.  Please don't write asking if
I have a certain loctal.  These are stored and I don't want to get
them out until its time to wrap for shipping.

I have no way of checking these but they are probably good
and were certainly working when plucked from equipment.  I
would like to trade these for or towards a surplus transmitter
like the BC375A\ or glad to entertain any fair offer.

73 DE NFMK AR

NNNN